These seven herbs will infuse your garden, kitchen, and life with joy and deliciousness! In my book Grow Your Own Herbal Remedies, one of the first themed gardens I feature is The Flavor Garden. This garden features herbs that taste yummy, look beautiful, and lend themselves well to various recipes, particularly herbal beverages including tea, infused water, and seltzer.
I know many of you (like I do) looove Rosalee de la Forêt's blog and her best-selling Alchemy of Herbs book, and I'm so honored to have written this post for her!
In this guest post on Rosalee's blog, you'll learn about...
- My seven favorite flavor (and color) garden herbs: Korean licorice mint, true mints, holy basil, lemongrass, lemon balm, and calendula
- Simple and delicious Yummy Tea Recipes that you can make with these herbs
- My favorite herbal base notes for tea blends, including marshmallow, nettle, and lemon balm
- How to make Herbal Seltzer, Soda & Infused Water, with quick tips for my favorite blends
- How to make pretty Floral Ice Cubes to add wow factor to your drinks
- A list of fantastic edible flowers to decorate your drinks and ice cubes